With its headquarters at the Wilton International site on Teesside, Falck Fire Services UK provides services to customers across the whole of the UK. We run operations across the Highlands of Scotland from Thurso to Glasgow, through the majesty of the North East East and North West of England down to London and the South East, not to mention our operations in both North and South Wales.
The team prides itself on the quality of the services it delivers to companies at the heart of aviation, petrochemical, energy, biofuel, biotechnology and logistics across the UK.
Its services include:
- Aviation rescue and fire fighting services (RFFS) - Operating in a highly regulaled environment our world-class, dedicated aviation fire fighting teams provide life saving, rapid response within the airfields, using the latest technologies and raising standards across the aerodrome.
- Industrial fire fighting and rescue services (IFRS) – Our industrial fire fighters are trained to the highest levels, work with some of the best equipment in the world and are capable of tackling the most serious of incidents.
- Industrial medical emergency response – Site protection officers are skilled medics equipped to save lives in situations including those where high level rescue or entry into a confined space is required.
- Consulting - Our fire engineering and design team provide specialist advice and guidance on complex safety issues, hazard management, fire suppression systems and operational optimisation.
- Exercise, training and auditing skills – a widely acclaimed team of practitioners who have helped hundreds of customers across the UK and the world in improving emergency response capabilities.
- Chemical spill response – Response teams have people with the knowledge, skills, talents and equipment to mitigate any on or off site chemical spill emergency.
- Site security – working in partnership with world class security experts to ensure customer premises are protected from ever increasing local and world-wide threats.
Falck Fire Services UK is widely recognised as the leading industrial emergency response team in the UK and has gained a long list of satisfied customers over the years as well as a number of awards from prestigious bodies such as the UK Chemical Industries Association, the National Training Awards celebrating Investors in People, the North East Process Industry Cluster and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills to name just a few.